Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Canon IXUS 860IS

Whenever going for travelling or outing, either i borrow camera from friends, or they will take pictures for me instead. So finally, i bought a new one for myself, a new digital camera... Thank you Frank and Shenq Huey for accompanying me going to the shop near Taipei Main Station yesterday night.
之前要出去玩或踏青的時候, 我都會向朋友借照相機, 不然就請他們幫我拍照. 後來終於為自己買了一台數位照相機, 當作是給自己的禮物... 感謝方堯和聖惠昨晚陪我到台北車站附近的相機店.


Altogether camera + small cleaning kit + small table tripod + 4GB SDHC memory card + backup battery + LCD screen protector cost for NT9600 (Around RM960).
機身+清潔組+桌上小腳架+4GB SDHC 記憶卡+備用電池+影幕保護貼=NT9600 (大約RM960).
The original camera pouch is not nice, so i bought another one. I can take a lot of snapshots of myself with the wide lens!! ^^
原廠提供的相機包不好看, 所以我另外買了一個新的. 相機有廣角鏡的, 可以盡情玩自拍了!! ^^

Two of them bought a National Geography pouch too...
他們兩人也各自買了國家地理的小包包...

Labels:

posted by teopag @ 2:02 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger StayLinked said...

ya its good choice

did u find any 10 MP and 5X zoom
camera ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health