Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




I've passed! 我過了!

This post is to announce that I've passed my Qualifying Exam today!
Preparing for an out-field cum non-thesis proposal is not easy.
Do not ask me how i found such a topic to propose, if i say simply think of a familiar one sure will get boo from all of you... But that's the truth.., ha!
After struggling for long, finally i made it!

During the presentation, they asked me lots of questions. Some questions they purposely asked to test my background knowledge on that field, luckily what i the read is sufficient, if they request for deeper answer, i sure die. Some of questions they asked i knew the answer, may be i didn't understand on what they are asking and answered wrongly, however they will explain and try to guide me to the answer, and of course the answer have to come out from my mouth... Aaah, may be my logical thinking or reaction is not fast enough to catch them. One of the examiners was giving black face all the while, one of them remained silent without any facial expression, one of them was smiling and only asked for simple questions, one of them was creating lots of questions all the way to twist my brain, and the chair was helpful, she smiled and nodded her head when i got the correct answer.
So many questions they've asked, and it was not a good experience, they were trying to squeeze your brain till the last drop to get the answer, you would be able to answer most of them if you could calm down and think properly, but some of the questions are really think come think go think no road...

Some of the experiments i just designed few days ago, luckily they accept that, and probably it was running out of time, so they didn't being too picky on that.
Due to the reason that the experimental approach in my submitted proposal was not the same as what i presented, i have to correct the proposal. Actually i didn't think much while doing the proposal, just want to submit before the dateline. Conditional pass is still pass okay? At least i don't have to give another oral presentation and defend for it again. What if i fail? Then i will have a second chance (it means i have to going through all these again), and if i fail again, then i would have to leave the programme... They gave me two weeks time to make the correction, and after that, see you in Malaysia, if i managed to get a cheap ticket. Anyone want to sponsor?

Finally, a big thank you to my family and friends (and also the empress) for the encouragement and suggestion throughout the preparation. Not to forgot those god and goddess who have help me indirectly going through this tough period. B-)
For those who are going to take this exam, good luck and all the best!

The empress told me a bad news just now (she kept it for 1 month), looked like we have to work harder...

For those who have limited English proficiency, mandarin translation is on the way. But i might not be doing it too... Haha! ^^

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 5:33 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health