Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




6th June 2008

It considered a nightmare for me yesterday night.
Suddenly found out something not right...i don't want to start it all over again!!
I seeked for advices this morning, but it was not constructive, i also know what to do la.., but then i cannot pretend nothing happened right?
So..., i went to ask Jessica. She went to ask and clarify the matter for me, and told me that what is being accepted can be continued, those are not the ultimate answers. It is good to realise now rather than being exposed on the actual day itself.
What a relieve after i heard this. Thank you Jessica!
So ganbateh for everything!

昨晚對阿源來說是一個惡夢
突然見發現有點不對... 阿源不要重新來過啦!!!
早上去尋求建議, 但都沒有建設性, 阿源自己也知道怎樣做啊, 但是總不能裝死當作沒那一回事吧?
結果... 就去找小潔. 她就去幫我問上頭看看怎麼辦, 結果說可以繼續寫下去, 反正那些都不是最終的答案啦. 現在發現問題總比當場被揭發好吧.
聽了這個答覆, 放下心頭大石了. 謝謝小潔!
所以, 阿源加油吧!

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 5:05 PM,

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Hsiao-Hwa said...

Very glad to hear that!
Take care and cheer up!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger XCB said...

small boss... u very 'wu liao' la..with all those singing contest..hahaha..anyway, envy ur life there...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health