Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the greatest mum worldwide.
Today, i went to Aaron's house for lunch. His mother cook for the whole family, it was a vegetarian meal, so warm and full of happiness.
Aaron showed me video clips of his harmonica performance during high school time, and their high school graduation booklet as well. Wow, so nice and it is a hard-bound coloured magazine, pictures inside are very lively taken, not like those ordinary serious ones... Ha!
Worth to keep for long.
We then went for a walk at Living Mall in town and then went back to prepare for my seminar tomorrow.
I bought some vegetables for curry tonight.

祝全世界偉大的母親們母親節快樂!
今天, 裕峰寶貝叫我到他家吃飯. 她母親親自下廚煮了一餐素的午餐, 很有溫暖和幸福的味道.
寶貝裕峰也讓我看他之前念建中時口琴社的表演錄影帶, 還有他的畢業紀念冊. 哇, 那本紀念冊是厚皮彩色裝訂的耶, 好高級的感覺, 裡面的照片也很生動生活化, 並不像一般的那麼刻板嚴肅.. 哈!
真有收藏價值!
接著我們到京華城附近走走, 接著便回去準備我明天的專題報告.
我還去買了一些蔬菜準備晚上煮咖哩.

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 9:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health