Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Riding scooter in Taiwan 在台灣騎機車

It was fun while riding motorcycle.
People are always on my passenger seat in Malaysia, but now i was always on the passenger seat in Taiwan...
Besides not having a local driving licence, i not familiar with the traffic flow here, opposite from my home country. I am not familiar with scooter too...
Recently, i was riding scooter here carrying my friend on the passenger seat. Last month i was riding in Kenting as the traffic there was not so busy at that time, but yesterday night i was fetching my friend to Costco for shopping together with Frank and Seok Kooi. And just now we went for dinner around Taipei 101 area with bike, of course i am the rider.
Haha.., luckily no road block.

騎機車其實是種樂趣.
以前在馬來西亞的時候, 乘客總是坐在後面, 可是來到台灣後, 就輪到我坐在後面了...
除了沒有合法的當地駕駛執照, 還對這裡跟祖國的相反的交通流向不很熟悉. 我還不太會騎小綿羊啦...
最近, 我當機車騎士載著我的朋友.
上個月我就在墾丁騎著機車載朋友, 因為當時的交通並沒有很擁擠, 但是昨晚我又載人跟著方堯和琡貴到好市多(Costco)購物. 剛剛我們還到台北101附近吃晚餐, 騎士當然是我啦!
哈哈.., 幸好沒有被抓.

Labels:

posted by teopag @ 10:41 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger XCB said...

wah.... illegal foreigner!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health