Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




QE abstract accepted

A good news for me...
After the committee reviewed our abstracts, my abstract for Qualidying Examination has been accepted.
Many thanks to Chee How and Kean Jin for reviewing the abstract for me. Thanks to Seok Kooi for the discussion, and my fellow classmates, Chuen Yi, Mei Fong and Ian for their encouragement.
Although it is a me-too research proposal, however it would be a great proposal. I have to read more and prepare well for that, hopefully those speculated examiners are lenient and generous, i just want to pass...

有個好消息...
經過摘要委員們的評審, 我所交的資格考摘要通過了.
謝謝志豪還有楗仁之前幫我檢閱, 還有謝謝琡貴跟我一起討論, 以及同學們, 均怡, 美芳和鎮君的鼓勵與祝福.
儘管這是仿效的研究題要, 但是它將會是個好的提要. 我需要用功唸文獻做好準備, 希望那些考試委員寬宏大量, 不要刁難學生, 我只是要過而已啦...

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 10:52 PM,

3 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger KJ Lim said...

恭喜,恭喜!我不算帮上什么大忙啊,不必谢,不必谢。

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger XCB said...

what's a QE?

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Chee How Teo said...

Congratulation! We are happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health