Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




GSA Summer Party

We were having a GSA Summer Party in the TIGP dorm on yesterday. It was the opening party for our Spanish and French language and culture clubs. I was responsible for giving a brief introduction on the Dragon boat Festival, together with Susan. I invited Keith and his friend Eric as my invited guests. We offered food and drinks from different countries (including Mexican tortilla chips, French cheese, spicy Indian snacks, Taiwanese local dishes and the rice dumpling, zongzi).


The language, Yoga and Salsa dance teaching were interesting. We also had quiz and games sessions and everyone was enjoying.



Organising a party is tiring, but seeing people are enjoying very much during the party, we felt relieved and satisfied. I wish this kind of activities will became the regular activities for GSA to promote the cultural exchange between local and international students, adding some spice for the graduate life here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 9:18 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health