Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Aunty Susan Boyle 蘇珊阿姨

Now the Scottish Susan Boyle has became popular for everyone after she sang "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Misérables in the competition of Britian's Got Talent on 11 April 2009. Everyone laughed at her waiting to see how this lady is going to embarrass herself later, but she really made everyone jaw-dropping and eye-popping!
如今來自蘇格蘭的蘇珊阿姨已經是個家喻戶曉的人物, 就是因為她在2009年4月11日於英國一個星光大道類似的徵才節目(Britian's Got Talent)中唱了一首悲慘世界音樂劇裡的"I Dreamed a Dream"這首歌.

You can watch her performance here.
你可以點擊以下連接欣賞她的演出.
Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009

Lyrics 歌詞:

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

In reality, having a good outlook appearance is considered an essential surviving requirement. However, we still need actual skill and ability in order to survive in the long run. A 200 years old artifact burying underground is priceless, however its actual value can be revealed only if someone dug it out from the ground. However, in order to be a priceless artifact, it is not necessary to have been buried underground, but it has to be an old artifact, old enough to be a priceless one.
The decent voice of Susan really impressed and touched my heart. 
All the best!
在現實的世界, 擁有亮麗的外表, 似乎是社會存活的必要條件. 可是, 我們還是要兼具實力與技能才能長久生存下去, 而不會被取代. 一個埋藏在地底下200年的古董價值連城, 但是其價值也要先被人發掘才能評估; 相對的, 要成為一個價值連城的古董, 並不是要曾經埋藏在地底下, 而是要擁有悠久的歷史, 才能被稱為古董.
聽到蘇珊阿姨的歌聲, 讓我有莫名的感動. 
加油啊!

This is from one of the scene of Les Misérables.
這是悲慘世界其中的場景.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:06 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health