Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




27th March 2009

I went to have Subway Burger for dinner with Banson at Nankang Software Park. We thought of went to buy Starbucks coffee before ordering the food. So i ordered a grande size of affogado with caramel, and he ordered a small daily special coffee. We put our drinks on the dining table at Subway and went for ordering.
晚上跟小B到南軟吃潛艇堡.
想說先去買星巴克, 回來再點.
Affogado焦糖 每日咖啡
買了過後, 先把飲料放在桌上, 然後去櫃檯點餐...

When we came back, we only saw one drink on the table.
"Where is my affogado?"
When i looked around, there is another similar drink with another guy on a nearby table. He smiles at us...
I asked Banson, "is that my drink?"
"I am not sure, but why your drink went missing?", he replied.
It's impossible, the drink was still full and we were not occupying the table, there are still many empty tables around. But why only my drink was taken away?!
點完回來, 怎麼我們的飲料只剩下一杯?!
"我的affogado不見了..."
四處一看, 好像有個人在另一張桌子喝我的飲料.
還對著我們傻笑..
我問小B: "那是我的嗎?"
小B說:"不知道, 可是為什麼不見了?"
咖啡還很大杯, 不可能以為是沒人的然後被丟掉, 我們又沒有占據空間, 旁邊還有很多空桌, 況且為什麼你的卻沒有被收走..?!

I looked at the guy again, he smiled again. He seemed like trying to tell me, "Yes, this is your drink.., hehe.."
So disgusting...
So Banson went to buy another cup for me while i sat down and had my Subway burger...
He came back with a new affogado and told me that the Starbucks staff made another free one for me. We were so pity...
後來我再看看那個人
又在傻笑, 好像示意說:"就是我喝的這一杯啦..."
噁心...
後來小B再跑去替我買一杯, 我則坐著吃我的漢堡
小B拿著咖啡回來, 說星巴克再請我喝一杯.
因為我們太可憐了...

Do you think the guy drank your small coffee too? I think yes, because the small one was rich in coffee bitterness, but the affogado was rich in coffee with caramel sweetness, so he took the sweet one.
(Affogado is a nice drink, its taste is different from bottom to top, bitter to sweet on different layer, and when you mix it all throughly, the taste is just perfect! You can order one next time.)
你覺得你那小杯的他有喝過嗎? 應該是有... 因為小杯的比較苦, 大杯的有咖啡跟焦糖的甜味, 所以他把甜的拿去喝了...
(Affogado很好喝, 從杯底到杯面的味道都不一樣, 從咖啡的苦澀到焦糖的甜美, 很有層次. 當妳把它攪拌均勻, 味道真是棒極了! 下次可以點看看喔!)

Argg.., the guy even walked pass us... darn...
Looked like he is a psycho...
Alright, forget about it.
After sending Banson to bus station (he wanted to go to Yilan), i went back to lab by scooter.
Tomorrow i will be going to visit Chiang and Jimmy.
啊, 那個人還從我們幫邊走過...
看來他應該是個13點流浪漢...
好啦, 還是算了...
小B要去宜蘭, 載了他去搭車後, 我就騎車回去了...
明天要去新竹找阿強跟東豪...

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:55 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health