Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Babies... "ang gu ang gu ang gu gu..."

I was suppose to go for a voluntary service at old folks home tomorrow, but the organiser of our group was not available, so the event was cancelled because we do not want to join another group for that. At the same time, i joined Ken (one of my good friends in Taiwan) for another voluntary service, visiting abandoned babies home. I met him at Wanfang Hospital MRT Station together with some friends and we walked together there.

The home was well-organised and equipped with daily necessity for babies. Babies are cute and adorable. I believe everyone has their own sad story, so I did not bother to ask others why they were sent here. Taking care of babies needs a lot of caring and patience, have to pamper and play with them once a while. I also saw them changing the napkins as well.., wow this is definitely a good practice for father- or motherhood. I managed to interact with 2 babies this time, hopefully I could remember all of their names on my next visit. One of the them was impatience, he cried after sitting on my lap for a while and tried to change position; after silent for a while, he cried again… apparently he doesn’t like me, he was attracted by female pheromones, haha… not my fault. Another one was very nice, remained seated all the while I hold him watching King Kong with me on TV. They even made a simple birthday party for a birthday kid, so touching. After the party and chatting for a while, we bid farewell with them and went for dinner at Ximending.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:06 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health