Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Happy Birthday 生日快樂

Happy Birthday to me.
This is my third time having my birthday in Taiwan.

Wish everyone best in health, wealth and wisdom.
Dreams come true.
Including...smooth and good impact in our research findings!

祝我生日快樂!
這是我第三次在台灣過生日。
祝大家身體健康,財源廣進,聰明睿智。
心想事成。
還有... 實驗順利並且成果有價值!

Labmates were having a simple birthday party for me the night before at Bellini. I have to work on my progress report on the actual night.
The place was nice, it was highly recommended by Seok Kooi and Frank long before, hmmm they went there dating before...
Coming along are Seok Kooi, Frank, Tian Hua, Chin Huey aka homegirl and Shenq Huey.
We went there by bus from Academia Sinica, changed to MRT and get down at Taipei Main Station. Just a 5 minutes walk from the exit.
其實我於前一天晚上與實驗室的朋友在Bellini吃晚餐,當作慶祝。因為當天晚上需要趕做隔天的進度報告。
地點很好,是很久以前琡貴跟方堯推薦的,ㄟ...,他們有在那約會過啦...呵呵...
隨行的有琡貴, 方堯, 天驊,靜惠(阿宅)還有聖惠。
我們從中研院做公車轉捷運,然後在捷運台北車站下車,再步行約五分鐘。

I like the decoration and furnishing in Bellini, however there was a bit noisy. 
Food served were nice.
The waiter was polite and nice, he asked us not to order too much as the food portion were not small. 
We were suggested to add the order later after finishing the first order.
The waiters there even sang Italian birthday song for me. I don't understand the lyrics at all... haha...
阿源很喜歡裡面的裝潢,可是卻有點吵。
食物味道也很好。
那裡的服務生也和藹可親,他建議我們不要點太多以免吃不完,先等東西來了再看還有沒有需要再加點餐。
後來有甜點蛋糕,Bellini的服務生們還為我唱義大利文的生日歌,我當然是聽不懂啦... 哈哈!

This picture is taken with Sock Hua at MRT station on the way back. She came to Taipei with her friends for a short trip. 
We managed to meet up on our way back.
這是會去的時候跟淑華在捷運月台合照的。她跟幾位大馬美女來台灣旅遊幾天。還好今天能碰面。

Chuen Yi called me from Malaysia.., we talked about Abigail and her daily life. Really miss my friends in Malaysia.
Mei Fong aka DNA even called far frem Sweden during her honeymoon holiday.
Messages and SMSes received from friends in Taiwan and Malaysia...
and Friedster and Facebook old friends (high school friends, seniors and juniors.., even some long lost contact friends) as well
It was so touched and memorable...
均怡從大馬撥國際電話給我,聊到生活點滴還有雨喬。真想念大馬的朋友。
美芳也從瑞典撥國際電話來,她在那邊遊學並渡蜜月...
來自大馬和臺灣朋友的留言及手機簡訊...
Friendster還有Facebook(臉譜)的朋友們,也留言來祝賀。
國高中同學學長學弟,還有失聯快十年的老朋友...
真叫人感動,也很難忘...

Thank you everyone. ^^
謝謝大家。 ^^

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 10:41 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health