Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Lunch gathering

Another lunch gathering with my friends. Well, another opportunity for me to sharpen my cooking skill, i just know how to cook typical family dishes.
This time i invited Ian, Brian, Max and Michael. Dr. Huang and Ken was not available today. Not home party, just a simple lunch gathering.
Menu: Bak-kut-teh, fried celery, honey lemon chicken, onion egg, and prawn with tofu.
Without nagging and consultation of Ken, i still manage to do it.
Thank you Michael for companying me to Carrefour to buy the ingredients the day before and came to help me preparing the food.
這次再辦小聚餐, 又有機會訓練一下我的廚藝,只會煮家常菜... =.=
這次我邀請了小楊, 柚子, 阿宏, 還有大叔. 小澤要約會, 而文璋則要上課, 不能來. 不是什麼"轟趴"啦, 只是午餐小聚會.
菜單: 肉骨茶, 炒芹菜, 檸檬蜜糖雞, 洋蔥蛋和豆腐炒蝦.
沒有文璋的碎碎念與督促, 我也應付得來.
謝謝大叔前一天陪我到家樂福賣東西, 也謝謝你提早到來幫我準備.


I was a bit clumsy in the dorm kitchen, mind of coordination didn't work well. I should cook more often or at least once a week.
在廚房的時候還是有點手忙腳亂, 一下子不曉得要如何開始弄. 下次應該要至少每星期開伙一次來訓練一下.


Fried vegetables, onion egg and prawn with tofu tasted good, as they were cooked with typical cooking method which i am familiar with, hard to fail.
炒芹菜, 洋蔥蛋和豆腐炒蝦很好吃, 就是用一般我拿手的煮法, 失敗機率很低.

Bak-kut-teh... is the worst i have never cooked. I let it boiled for long and forgot make it taste good...forgot to take picture... >.<
肉骨茶...煮過最差的一次. 就一直放在那邊讓它滾卻忘了要調味道...還忘了拍下照片... >.<
Honey lemon chicken... I used the wrong ingredients and realised i couldn't fried them. So i just mixed all the sauce together and cooked it. It turned out to be sour with less honey taste... Will try to improve next time.
檸檬蜜糖雞...突然驚覺用錯材料, 也不能弄炸的. 所以只好把全部醬料跟食材混在一起下過煮熟. 結果是酸的, 也沒明顯的蜂蜜味道. 下次再來!


This is what i cooked:
這些是我煮的啦:

And the white rice is cooked by Michael with the rice cooker. Ian washed those eating utensils for us. Thank you for finishing all the dishes, i am so touched.
白飯是大叔用大同電鍋煮的. 餐具是小楊洗的啦... 謝謝你們把東西都吃完, 真感動.

Taken with Brian, Max, Michael and Ian. 跟柚子, 阿宏, 大叔和小楊的合照.


After lunch, we watched "Love of Siam" in my room.
Hmmm, this was the N times i watched this movie. Ian and I were discussing the story plots, commenting the scenes in the movie.
吃過午飯, 他們就到他房間看<暹羅之戀>. 嗯, 這已是我第N次觀賞了. 小楊跟我就一直在討論電影內的情節, 當起影評人來了, 呵!


Why i like this movie very much? Actually when we watch the film, from those scene arrangements including furnitures, foods or even passer-by, there are trying to hint something if you are observant enough. They put a lot of efforts shooting this film.
Their dialogues are trying to tell something which are connected along the story.
為什麼我會那麼喜歡這齣電影? 其實, 當你在看這齣電影的時候, 每一個場景, 每一個擺設, 進食鏡頭, 盡管是路人甲乙丙丁, 如果你慢慢觀察, 就會發現那些都有其意義, 在設法帶給觀眾一些訊息. 這也顯出他們拍這部電影的用心程度. 演員的對白, 電影前後也有連貫性, 都在強調某些東西.

Coincidentally, today is my lunar birthday... i only realised after receiving an SMS from my mother... =.=
Happy lunar birthday to myself!
Thank you my friends for having such a wonderful Sunday afternoon with me!
今天剛巧是我的農曆生日.., 是收到媽咪的簡訊才發覺的. =.=
祝我生日快樂!
謝謝你們陪我度過一個美好的星期天下午!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 10:06 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lunch looks really good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health