Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Pathway to new Malaysia

Pathway to new Malaysia - 16th September 2008

"We do not want to force it. We do not want to go to (the capital) Putrajaya and drag them down. Therefore, we want to negotiate with the prime minister and ask him, 'Do you want one week, do you want two weeks?'" Anwar said.

"It doesn't matter whether it happens tomorrow, the next day or whenever. People want it to happen. The 9/16 movement will begin seriously tomorrow," said Lim Kit Siang of the Democratic Action Party.

Kamaruddin Jafar, a leader of the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, or PAS, said "tomorrow we will begin a clear movement toward a change of government."

We want a peaceful handover process.

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 6:26 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pak Guan, I heard your name many times from Chuen Yi, Wei Chee etc etc. I found your blog when I was visiting Chee How's blog. I am a graduate student in UM Genetics group in BGM.

I am very glad that you concern about Malaysia's politic today although you are abroad. I am one of the supporters in the rally held yesterday night in Kelana Jaya Stadium, PJ. I agree with Dato' Seri Anwar's statements and I am looking forward to a new Malaysia to come :) Nice to meet you.

Wan Sin
(add me @ facebook/friendster - l_wansin@yahoo.com)

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health