Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Are you ready? 你準備好了嗎?

I have been planning for my Bangkok Trip.
Thank you Catherine for all the useful tips and experience sharing, Atom for lending me the Bangkok Tourist Guide book, and not to forget Ether for his recommended tourist spots while we went for snorkelling last week.
阿源都一直在籌備他的曼谷自助之旅。
非常感謝鳳儀的寶貴經驗分享,讓他受益良多,子元借的曼谷旅遊導覽書籍,還有上次去浮潛時Ether有推薦一些旅遊景點供他參考。

Booking the ticket from AirAsia, looking at the map, getting useful information from the internet, planning for destination and tourist spots, booking accommodation...
亞洲航空網路訂票,檢閱地圖互聯網蒐集資料,策劃旅遊地點還有住宿事宜等。


Since now everyone is in the Olympic mood, i was also watching the Olympic Games in the lab during this period. I was impressed and excited when seeing my idol Badminton Men's Single Lee Chong Wei is getting into the final two. They were supporting their Chinese Taipei's team whilst i was supporting our Malaysian team especially our badminton team from the start of the games. Some are disappointed as they could not perform well during the critical moment. Anyway, competition is tough and losing can be due to many unpredictable reasons, get up and walk forward. I am proud of you, for bringing fame to Malaysia!
如今每個人都在瘋奧運,阿源也在實驗室湊熱鬧注意賽情。當阿源看到偶像李宗偉打入羽球男單最後二強,真的有莫名的感動和振奮。他們在支持中華隊,阿源就在支持大馬隊,尤其是羽球項目。有些球員的表現的確讓人失望,未能在關鍵時刻發揮潛能。無論如何,勝敗乃兵家常事,比賽中常常都有很多無可預計的狀況出現,跌倒了爬起來,再往前走。你們為國增光,阿源為你們感到驕傲!

Lee Chong Wei 李宗偉


Wong Choong Hann 黃綜翰

Sorry the pictures of other athletes are not available on 2008 Beijing Olympic Games official website.
很抱歉2008北京奧運的官方網站沒有其他運動員的照片。

Lee Chong Wei, please win us a gold medal. I will cheer for you in Taipei. Everyone in the lab will cheer for you as well.
Are you ready? I am ready to see you bringing us our first gold medal of Olympics. Remember to treat me when you received the RM1 million rewards ya...
李宗偉,請為大馬贏得第一面金牌。阿源會在台北為你歡呼。其他的實驗室同事也會支持你。
你準備好了嗎?阿源已經準備好見證你為馬來西亞奪下史上第一面奧運金牌。拿到一百萬的獎金後請客時別忘了他喔...

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 3:20 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health