Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Faye's latest poster 王菲的最新海報

This is the latest released poster of Faye for the Royal Wind Shampoo.
Simple and nice. The poster and advertisement cost for RMB 200 million?! It should be covered more products. However, i would prefer her new album.
這是王菲代言追風洗髮精的海報. 簡單又好看. 商家花2000萬只有這樣的海報跟廣告, 應該不是吧...
但是我還是比較想聽她唱歌.

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 12:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health