Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Dinner of the week 這週的晚餐

Monday 星期一
Egg pancake made my Mark, and sent to my lab. 
Full of sincerity and tasty!
蛋餅 家維親手煎然後送來的. 心意滿分, 味道滿分!



Thursday 星期四
Liu's Cold Noodle near Living Mall, bought by the downstairs lab junior.
Good to see and nice to eat.
Although the noodle is sold from 3 am till 12 noon, the business is very good.
劉家涼麵 在京華城附近 樓下學弟幫我買的. 賣相好, 味道好!
這家是凌晨3點營業到隔天中午, 生意很好.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 8:10 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health