Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




30th November 2007

Today i went to karaoke together with Win and Aaron.
今天我跟鼎鈞和裕峰去唱卡啦OK.
Wow, it was a rush in the lab before that as my experiment was delayed.., luckily Frank sent me to the MRT station so that i can arrived on time. Thank you ho... So almost everyone in the lab knew where am i going... =.=
哇, 由於實驗耽誤了一下子, 所以都一直在趕, 就因為怕遲到, 幸好方堯載我到捷運站所以才能準時赴會, 謝謝啦! 啊, 所以差不多每個人都知道我有約會... =.=
However, due to no booking before hand, we have to wait till 8.30pm. So we just wandering around Ximending area...
由於事先沒有預約, 要等到八點半才有包廂, 所以我們就在西門町附近閒晃...
We had a happy time at Holiday Karaoke. We enjoyed very much even though there are only three of us.
雖然只有我們三個人, 但是我們在好樂迪都唱得很開心, 也很享受.



Three handsome guys. 三位帥哥.




Buddies, I love you!
朋友, 我愛你們!

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 1:37 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health