Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




1st November 2007

Today after discuss the paper with my training coordinator, i knew what to do next for my work... Haha.., so many unknowns are yet to be revealed and answered.
It's good to have discussion sometimes, then only you will know what is in your mind so far, and speaking it out can help us to process those informations and knowledge we gained so far and sorting them accordingly.
Got to proceed to do some lab work, if not next Monday would not have anything concrete to present during the meeting.

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 12:35 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health