Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




A typical successful handicapped 典型的殘而不廢

Check out this amazing lady in China .... true grit n determination!
看看這位中國的神奇女人... 真正的毅力與決心!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GNzBFnUAdo



Whenever we wanna give up, look at her... What she can do we might not be able to do, however she can do better than us...
當我們想要放棄的時候, 想想她... 她能夠用雙腳做的, 我們儘管用手也未必會做, 但是她卻可以做得比我們好...
We should learn from her and salute her...
我們應該要向她學習, 向她致敬...

"Without hands, i still can use my legs..."
"沒有手, 我還有腳可以用..."

posted by teopag @ 12:43 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health