Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Powerful Krosa

Krosa, you are really powerful...!!! You showed me the horizontal rain again...
Trees and lamp posts are falling, power supply is not stable in the whole building, and the wind is too strong making those creepy whistling sound. I could not sleep well throughout the night.

Hey, i even trapped in the lift making me so frighten.
The lift stopped in 7th floor and i was about to go out, then the light suddenly turn off, (oh sh*t, this is not the free fall game at theme park okay...)
I tried to hold on the side handler and lean against the corner wall...
When the light turn on again, i was not allowed to go out, no matter what button i press also useless...
Suddenly the lift was descending, (but not free fall la..) where are you going?
I quickly press all the floor buttons, 6,5,4,3,2,1.., and it stopped at 6th floor....
Ahh, but the door is opening slowly, then i quickly sneak out through the gap...
Huh, what a good experience oh...

In addition to that, the power supply in the entire building was not stable, the lift had shut down temporarily, so everyone have to climb the stairs... Good exercise haa...
Ah.., i should work on my seminar now...

Krosa, you are still at off-shore and not even landed on this island, and till now you already created so many problems to all of us.., huh, your power will be fully revealed when you reached here tonight ...

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 4:04 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health