Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




5th October 2007

The powerful typhoon Krosa is hitting Taiwan today.., and said it would be the most powerful one in the whole year... I guess so, as now i can heard strong wind "whistling" through the gap of my balcony door... Besides, my umbrella almost going distorted again due to the strong wind.., so i just went back quickly from lab.
Actually i didn't do ant lab work today. I was reading for my next week seminar. So many background information and very interesting... Hmmm...^^

"When do you want to come to discuss the paper with me..?" "Errr.., tomorrow can or not..?"
"I've read it twice this afternoon..." "Why?" "Because it is very important yaa...."
"I am not concerning much about your seminar, i am more concerning on its experiments, i want you to apply it on your research..."
"Ok, i will do my best..." (=="')

These are he pictures taken in Prafulla's lab when testing out her camera features... I looked stupid, too old to be acted cute... Haha...


Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:47 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health