Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Typhoon day

Yesterday my mood was not right, may be didn't prepare well for lab meeting presentation. I included all the controls, just didn't organise well to present it in the way you want only... But still has hope as got something to find out later... I know you put a lot of hope onme, and i admit that sometimes i am nearly failed under your 3517 Training Curriculum.., may be i am too used to the old working style and pace... Ha..! However, i still managed to finished the work which has been planned yesterday.

Oh, the bad mood had been blown away by the typhoon... Went down cooking together with Seok Kooi for lunch and we invited Shenq Huey to join us... Later Wai Leng and Teik Hui also join us for lunch... So happy, like a TIGP Malaysian gathering..

My friend told me i am fat, even though it is not so obvious under the clothes.., i wish can be slim as him... Hmmm.., wait and see, i will improve and show to you.

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 10:35 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health