Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




11th November 2007

First of all, thank you for the birthday wishes from all my friends.
Thank you for the electric heater gifted by Seok Kooi, Prafulla, Sundara, Shenq Huey and Zina, it is absolutely useful during the winter.
Frank, thank you for the pineapple cake far from Taichung.
Happy birthday to Kim Chai.

Congratulations to my friends who are having their wedding today:
Win Cheong and Michelle
Chia Ing and Chee Meng
Wai Har and Keat Hong
Wish all of you cherished with happiness and blessing always.

I met You today. We went to a coffee shop for afternoon tea. Seeing you again after few months, i am pretty sure that i don't love you anymore even though you might be misunderstood that i still have some affections on you. Finally you are not mine!!! Yeah.., i am glad and don't really know why would i fall into you so deep last time... I have no more feeling on you, i felt sympathy for your critical psychological condition instead. Take care my friend!

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 12:54 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health