Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Weekend 3rd November 2007

My mood was a bit down initially as J is not able to accompany me during this weekend.
Communication problem or solely my personal problem, complicated issues... i was helpless... :-(

I went to Longshan Temple with Sunny (we haven't met each other for months) in the afternoon for praying. The purpose is to get the talismans for Sze Tat, Wing Hong and Wei Xiang as they are going to have their STPM and SPM examination next two week. Hopefully the the express mail is able to reach their hand before the exams. All the best ya...!

After praying, we went to wander around Ximending. Too many youngeters around the area, we found boring after a while.., we are definately not in their age... After that, we decided to go to IKEA as i want to buy the bedsheet for my extra-large single mattress and he wants to buy something for his room. Wow, i was very excited as i see something suit my bed in an affordable price. Since i am not sure for the fitness of the bedsheet, i just bought the cheapest one. I also bought some photo frames.
Once i stepped into my room, i quickly went to try the bedsheet for my extra-big bed. Yeah!!! It fits! I was very happy since we as the residents in TIGP dorm were struggling for getting a fit bedsheet for the extra-long single bed. Those available in the market was not suitable, either too small or not affordable. (The bed in our dorm is too big for all of us 180cm x 210 cm, not all the guai lou are as tall as Yao Ming, if there are some in the future, just get some for them jau okay jor... @@)
So next week i can buy another one since i know the size. ^^

So beige colour nice or not? I should buy some pillow cases next time.
After washing the bedsheet, i can have more sweet dream tonight... ;p

I was going out to have some walk with Ice Cube around Nankang Software Park. The surrounding area was nice with some cool breeze. Thank you for his company as i felt relief after talking with him. We were gone crazy as we walked back to the dormitory from there on the way back.., however he has to walk back alone after that... Too bad! What a good friend!

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 11:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health