Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




情誡

情誡 - 王菲
曲︰Adrian Chan 詞︰林夕 編︰Alex San

不要迷信情變等於燈滅
不要含淚直到與他肯定再不相見
愛恨無須壯烈 不隨便狂熱
不要迷信汗腺滲出綺麗
不要虔誠直到懂得怎樣去愛魔鬼
紀念留給下世 不對別人發誓

誰亦記得 不能容他寵壞 不要對他倚賴 
感情隨他出賣 若你喜歡猶大 
示愛不宜抬高姿態 不要太明目張膽崇拜
一字記之曰〔談情不似遊街〕

把紀念留給下世 不對別人發誓

為這為那談情為了 享受
為你為我為何為他 忍受

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 11:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health