Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




5th July 2007

Finally i got a nice detection in my western hybridisation. Wahh..!!!
Ha.., can go back for a nice holiday, however, still cannot get the construct i want... hmmm...
Today is Dr. Wu birthday and her mood is very good, no one get scolded during the lab meeting..., hahaha... Happy birthday! We had a simple party eating cake together during the tea time.., CCW and Tian-Hua went to bought the cheese cake...
Wah.., been away from Malaysia for almost 11 months and today is my last day in the lab. I have to rush to airport early in the morning with Cheong Wei to catch the flight. We will transit at Hong Kong. The air ticket not very expensive as now is summer holiday, the peak season, return ticket economy class cost for NT12236 (Cathay Pacific), Air Bus 330 and Boeing 777-300... Hmm, so excited as i never travel with big air craft before... xD Thank you Nai-Chee for getting the ticket for me from ASUS.
Everyone in Malaysia, how do you do?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 6:07 PM,

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

safe journey home and enjoy your summer vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health