Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




端午節快樂

Happy Dumpling Day!
I got 2 dumplings from Frank today... i bought a pair of shoes and 3 pairs of socks at Nanshijiao Night market, actually the market is open at day time...
I have done for what i could done, so i have to let You go... If you are mine, you will come back to me one day... Hahaha...

推翻 王菲

我以為回憶是彩繪完全的色彩
所以對你我未來從未失去期待
我只能讓 讓你離開

Thank you for your songs... :)

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 7:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health