Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




18th June 2007

This morning went for a hair cut.., quite okay la, the aunty remember me but no discount... haha...
I went to your house, but you were not well and need to rest, so i just went back to do laundry...
Your mum is making dumpling for the first time ho.., so i also play along... It requires some special skills, luckily i still remember what my mother taught me, my dumpling looked nice after some practice... Hmmm.., you seemed not very enjoying...
I stayed for too long in your house, you were not well and still accompanying me.., i felt the whole environment was strange, even though i have some interaction with your parents, but just... uhh... I am too sensitive huh..??
Although today is not according to what we have planned, but still okay la...
Don't think too much... Don't think too much... Don't think too much...

Faye is always the best, the only Pop-Diva in Asia... She is more than her beautiful vocal, she used her own alternative music style (not of the main stream pop music) to express her passion in musics, actually she is singing love songs, it just that they seldom have pop, ballad and sentimental feel...
Dedicate this song for You...

暗湧 王菲
作詞:林夕 作曲:陳輝陽

就算天空再深 看不出裂痕 眉頭仍聚滿密雲
就算一屋暗燈 照不穿我身 仍可反映你心
讓這口煙跳昇 我身軀下沉 曾多麼想多麼想貼近
你的心和眼口和耳亦沒緣份 我都捉不緊

害怕悲劇重演 我的命中命中越美麗的東西我越不可碰
歷史在重演 這麼煩囂城中 沒理由相戀可以沒有暗湧
其實我再去愛惜你又有何用 難道這次我抱緊你未必落空

仍靜候著你說我別錯用神 甚麼我都有預感
然後睜不開兩眼 看命運光臨 然後天空又再湧起密雲

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 9:54 PM,

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Weng Wah - 荣华 said...

start to fall in love? who is the SHE?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health