Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




King Scout Cert

Oh, after waiting for 10 years, finally i can get the real certificate...
The cert with the signatures of 9 Sultans and the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia...
This is how the certificate looked like...

The person who did the calligraphy was not doing it properly.., so bad!
Even though the cert would not be useful for me anymore, but it will be a good "souvenir" for me, for all those hard and sweet scouting moments during high school...
"ah ma, ngor tuck jor lah..!!!"
Thank you to those who are involved directly or indirectly, so many people to thank....
Many thanks to all of you!!!

Labels:

posted by teopag @ 8:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health