Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




16th May 2007

Today is the second mock presentation for my seminar tomorrow. She said i have improved a lot and getting more organised in the presentation. I should speak slower and clearly explain each slide so that people is understand what am i trying to say. I should put some text within the slides so that people can read while listening to my explaination.

Oh, good luck for tomorrow.., all are wecome to my seminar.

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 6:41 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health