Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




15th May 2007

Just managed to finished powerpoint slides after burning themidnight oil..., didn't sleep actually.
I was asked for a proper rehearsal by Dr. Cheng Soo-Chen, oh... I was not prepared well for that, so i presented badly. After some discussion with her, i get to understand the paper more and more, really appreciate for her patience and kindness. She works efficiently and yet very organised in everything. She really sets a good example to her students and people around. I was asked for another mock presentation on tomorrow. oefully everything will be improved by then... :)
I went to explain to Dr. Wu after found out why am i making the mistakes for the previous experiments. She still think that's not the main reason, then she analysed and tell me her speculation. Wow, so sharp! Actually she said she made similar mistakes before, that's why she know.., so i have to be SIT while doing experiments and arrange all the stuffs properly. Thank you for her advice and teaching, i feel worth for being scolded duirng the lab meeting yesterday.

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 10:16 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health