Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




17th June 2007

A good start for yesterday night.., at least we were having fun together...
I was enjoying eating around the night market at Linjiang Street Night Market, near Tonghua Street.., thank you! Hey, we saw Victor Wong (Pin-Guan) along the way with his friends...

Da-You wanna be my chinese teacher in chinese phonetics, hmmm... please buy a book to aid in teaching la, aiyo.., if not how am i going to learn oh... Haha... (Jessica still not believing that i don't know how to use computers in Taiwan to type chinese characters, so i can only do it with my own laptop with hanyu pinyin input...)
So be brave my dear, you have to face everything all by yourself, sorry cannot offer any help on that... Whatever your decision is, i can accept and will support you deep in my heart.

My first ever "love letter" written in traditional chinese character.., ahhhh...!

Happy birthday to Win Cheong aka Wolf... A wish sent to you reght from my heart, to wish you have a wonderful day right from the start.
Happy Father's Day!!!
Ops, Happy belated birthday to Chung Tuck and Shiang Jiunn on 15th June... hehe...

Today went to Miramar with Sunny for dinner..., we had something like rojak.., the taste was so familiar, but not nice.., too sour and taste combination not match... NT100 so expensive...
So many people were waiting for their turn to ride on "Eyes of Taipei" (this name was created by me).., the big wheel at Miramar... The queue was so longggg...

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 12:01 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health