Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




My routine work

Transfection, electroporation...
Tissue culture, screen for stable clones...
Luciferase assay...
SDS-PAGE & western blotting...
Film development...
Cloning...
PCR, RT-PCR...
In-vitro transcription, RNA isolation...
now got another new task, drug screening...
Haha.., so many things to learn and do...

Dedicate a song for You:

讨好自己
词曲:王菲
讨好自己 现实逃避 不知不觉 抽离
漫天的是非 做我的真理
一团和气 处事道理 遮遮掩掩 脸皮
其实都自卑 其实都自欺
其实都自卑 其实都自欺
讨好自己 现实逃避 不知不觉 飘离

与其辛苦地讨好别人,倒不如讨好自己。

Focus on what you believe in and choices will be clear.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 10:09 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health