Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Back home tomorrow

Wow, tomorrow i will be going back to Malaysia for a short stay!
I can take a break for 9 days and settle some errants.
This time, four Taiwanese friends will be visiting my hometown, Ipoh.
Hope they will enjoy their stay in Malaysia.

I miss everything in Malaysia including my family, friends, and of course the food in Ipoh! In addition, i have arranged some appointment with my old friends, and of course the priority will still be reserved to my family.
Friends in Malaysia, do stay in touch.

Everything will be fine, don't worry.
Just relax and enjoy! ^^
Keep the faith in you!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 3:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health