Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas...
We went to have steamboat dinner. Satisfied!!! ^^


We then having a simple gathering at my room, with Seok Kooi, Frank, Shenq Huey and Prafulla.
Really very simple snacks...


Frank almost drunk...


This is how you can increase your daily calorie intake, by finishing this whole big packet of M&M's...!!!


With Seok Kooi and Shenq Huey.


Enna prandinge..., with Prafulla.


Don't know how to play is it, let me show you...


I have to work on the proposal burning the midnight oil... so our curriculum coordinator will have the proposal as my "christmas gift" in the morning...

Merry Christmas!
聖誕快樂! 圣诞快乐!
Selamat Hari Natal!


Christmas gift from Frank and Seok Kooi... ^^

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 1:31 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health