Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Christmas Gift 2007 & King See Wedding

Last week i bought a Christmas present for myself from Amazon.com with the gift voucher given by Promega Corp. for participating in their survey.


Ya.., the long-waited printed version of PhD Comics!!! Piled Higher and Deeper by Jorge Cham.
(1) A Graduate Student Comic Strip Collection
(2) Life is Tough and then you graduate
(3) Scooped!

And i also bought the Sheryl Crow latest album released last month Hits and Rarities today for myself....the limited edition with 2 CDs.


Last but not least, congratulations to King Hwa and Pike See on your wedding. I hope you enjoyed the powerpoint slides made by Seok Kooi and me specially for you. Your unreleased alternative version of bridal photos are really precious and sentimental.

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 10:57 PM,

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want this! i want this!!!!!! printed version of PhD comic????!!!!

happy new year ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health