Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Finally i told her...

Today i told my PI Dr. Wu Huey-Nan that i would like to stay in the lab after my lab rotation, she agreed... :) She shared with me some of her feeling and experience in dengue research, haha we are all human... Still having some ambiguity in the findings, so need to find out the niche area and get the present work done.
Frank was trying to install Windows XP (downgrading from Windows Vista), it wasn't successfull due to some settings in BIOS (merely speculation)... so he suggested me to use other softwares which are actually solving my problem... so i just have to change the software which i was using all the while and changed to others which is supported by Vista. Hoho...
Thanks a lot!
Oh ya.., Happy Birthday to Catherine... the zabor la...
This is taken by Prafulla, she bought a new camera.., of course digital la.., now where got people want to buy camera using film one.., unless you are one of those professionals...

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 11:18 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health