Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




21st March 2007

Oh, hope it's not to late, i would like to wish:
Happy Birthday to Kean Leong and Koon Fah.
Kean Leong is my friend since kindergarten, andwe were classmate during primary, secondary and form six. But we were not in the same university. She get married two years ago and he is trying to get a baby now...
Koon Fah is my buddy during secondary school. He is the one gave me the nick "teopag"... :s until everyone called this name instead of my nick during primary school... Haha... We spend most of our sweet scouting time together, and finally get out King Scout... Many sweet memories we had together last time... He is now working in UK.

posted by teopag @ 9:29 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health