Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Happy Chinese New Year!

This morning went to morning market to buy some vegetables because no shops will open during the CNY period, so have to cook by myself or buying food from fast food restaurants or convenient stores. I also bought some oranges and a pot of tulips. Ya, i wish can plant nice tulips in my room. I've decorated my room with some banners, and today got a pair of door banner from lab written by CCWang's father, it is nicely written and so meaningful, will it will be put at my door tonight. Yesterday have been busy cleaning my room, vaccuum and washing all the clothes, tonight will be washing the bedsheet, pillow covers and quilt cover.
This is my first time celebrating Chinese New Year abroad making me miss my family and friends so much. Anyway, festive mood in Taipei should be different from home country. I have bought some mandarine oranges and huat kuih to put in the room representing good luck for the CNY. Ya, i miss the CNY food like kuih kepit, kuih bahulu, muruku, keropok and etc.., and will surely miss the mahjong and hoe big brother as well...
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my friends worldwide a very Happy Chinese New Year. Wishing you all (and myself) best of health, wealth, luck and wisdom all year round. I will miss you always and let's taking good care of ourselves so that we will meet again! Let's be productive and fruitful in the new year!
~*To the world you may be someone, but to me you are the world.*~

Labels:

posted by teopag @ 11:45 AM,

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year Pak Guan!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Wishing you a great year ahead!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger teopag said...

Thanks Daphne!
Gung Hey Fatt Choy!
Goat Goat Smooth Tongue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health