Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




30th March 2007

I wish to finish the cloning life for lab rotation...and proceed to tissue culture to test the constructs.. it was interesting doing such experiment... and i don't have to kill any mice for experimental purposes...
Doing cloning is fast here, we can send for sequencing and get the results in the same day or the next day. and mutants can be created with commercial kits...

Miranda sent me curry powder she bought from India, thanks a lot...

Today i found a journal on Faye Wong:
Anthony Fung and Michael Curtin (2002) The anomalies of being Faye (Wong): Gender politics in Chinese popular music. International Journal of Cultural Studies, Vol. 5, No. 3, 263-290
Go download and read la...

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 4:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health