Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




22th December 2006 冬至快乐!

Today is Winter Festival... Happy Dong Zhi!

We were having a Christmas and Winter Party at IMB this afternoon.., there were flea market, wedding celebration for our senior, tang yuan DIY and auction...
These are the food, aution bidding and the flea market...

I bought a Lomo camera SuperSampler for NT250 during the auction... What is Lomo camera? Go to http://www.lomography.com to find out more...
This is my classmate Ming Chih with my lomo camera. Exactly same with Chuen Yi one... ;p

This is Dr. Chen Rey Huei and Jessica. She did all experiments by herself and published in high impact factor journals with single or two authors.

This is Dr. Henry Sun, Jessica and Prafulla.

This is Anle and Prafulla.

It was a special day as today is Dong Zhi and the last Friday before Christmas.

There were also another ceremony held at the TIGP student dormitory. It's TIGP Certificate Conferral Ceremony. It was a historical event as a first TIGP student has graduated. He has published 7 papers in 3.5 years of his study!! :s So geng...

From left is Sanjiv, Prafulla, Shobhit and myself. The one next to me is Nitin. We were talking to Sriram and Mala. She is Linda talking with Jessica i think..:p (not shown).

Dong Zhi Kuai Le! Merry Christmas!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health