Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




15th December 2006

Happy Birthday to Kong Wah!
Happy Birthday to Wai Ting!

Huh.., the company still calling me for details, i said not available with me, they said will call next week.., so desperate... I think should make them go to the bank together to cash in the check for me on the spot.., if they still think i'm their "big fish" or "water fish", then we shall see how long can they stand... So mean... :p Or may be i should ask them where is the MP3...
I went to collect the Wang Jian-Ming breakfast card from McD... Why i bought that card? I was regret not buying his EasyCard, it has been bid for more than NT10000 since the card only cost NT500 (including NT400 bus or MRT fare) when i reached Taiwan... FYI, he is the famous Taiwanese player in Yankee Baseball League in New York, player number 40...

posted by teopag @ 11:22 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health