Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




詐騙集團

Actually the MP3 gift is fake... (refer post on 2/12/2006) I have received another follow-up phone calls regarding the this.., this time they said i'm so lucky won the cash prize of NT 1,000,000!!! How could that be..? so damn lucky in a row?? They try to persuade and make you believe that it's really happenning to you... I told Jessica and Linda regarding this and they looked for me in the internet.., this is what we found:

http://www.ntx.gov.tw/FrontEnd/Moral_DiscussDetail.asp?ID=1241

All those cases are exactly happened to me... They are really professional, like reading from the script.., and having background sound effect looked like it's real happenning in live... Luckily i didn't lost anything but my time entertaining their call...
See??!! i didn't received any free MP3 till now...

There're no free lunch in the world.., bear in mind... If you didn't enter any contest, that means you won't have the chance of winning any grand prizes...
But the iPod is another case...

posted by teopag @ 6:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health