Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Meeting new friends

This morning, i woke up early in the morning to meet two new friends from Japan. We contacted each other through emails and SMS. Since the destination is reachable by bus and a five-minute walking distance, so i took a bus there. It took me more than 35 minutes to reach there, and upon my arrival to the tea house, they were there waiting for me already.

Since i do not know any Japanese, we communicated with simple English. We conversed slowly and wrote the words or characters on a paper just to ensure we got each other right. It was such a special experience for me. I believe with this kind of pure friendship and sincere communication, the bond between us would be last longer.

We chatted for more than two hours. The topics were mainly surrounding our daily life and preferences. Before we left, we requested a Japanese lady of next table to take some pictures for us.


All the best to you and stay in touch my friends.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 7:31 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health