Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




I am 30 today 我30歲了

Happy birthday to me.
祝我生日快樂.

No special celebration
Just having dinner with some friends
Seok Kooi, Frank, Tian Hua, Chin Huey and Shenq Huey
今天沒有什麼特別的慶祝
只是跟幾個朋友吃飯
琡貴 方堯 天驊 靜惠 聖惠


This restaurant is recommended
這家的東西很好吃啦
推薦


After that, we went to SK's room for cake ceremony
Back to lab afterwards to prepare for the next day weekly lab meeting
過後,我們到琡貴的房間切蛋糕
然後要回實驗室
準備隔天的進度報告


Thank you everyone for your wishes
Wall posts of Facebook, SMS, phone calls, Plurks, MSN
Birthday card
謝謝所有祝福我的朋友們
Facebook, 簡訊, 打電話, 噗浪, MSN
生日卡

I am surprised and thrilled to receive more than 120 wall posts wishing me happy birthday from all my friends. Thank you so much.
最令我受寵若驚的, 莫過於臉書塗鴉牆上超過120則的生日祝福, 真是感激涕零.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:06 PM,

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous YeinJee said...

Better late than never... Happy Birthday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health