Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Finished assignment... now winter holiday...

Yesterday was burning the midnight oil to finish the 3 assignments...
I was chatting and the progression was very slow at the beginning...
Actually thank to Prafulla explaining the Aurora paper to me, even though we are not very understood, but at least the notes you have made really helps me to finish the paper commenting, not to say i follow the paper... Your friend Sanjiv keep on asking me everyday about the paper, i haven't read and his appearance like telling me that i would be in trouble if not yet read the paper...:s Asked him to write whatever he understand, he wrote it but still want to know the true story... Why bother to know...?? So recently when i saw him in the kitchen or lobby while watching my TV programme, i'll be pretending not seeing him and say to myself "Don't come to talk to me, don't come to talk to me...please..." Ok, finally of course he is coming over and say, "Hi Pak, do you....." Ah.., why asking me.., ask other people ma... If other people also cannot give you the answer, that means they haven't read the paper yet, so you should "sik do" la.... Anyway, i'll try to be nice and smile while talking to him.., giving him short answer so that he have nothing to ask back... So mean...
So finally i get the print out and submited to the office... Can't imagine i'm the first one to submit.., Prafulla also finished but she didn't print out yet. We were in IMB for the whole night yesterday; she was in the lab and i was in the computer room.
Morning go back to sleep and came to see Dr. Wu in the afternoon... She assigned me to a senior in the lab, and he should be taking care of me during my lab rotation... Baby-sitting for a new student is not a good job.., anyway i'll try to catch-up everything... Long time didn't do lab jor...
So now finished everything already.., so can focus on lab rotation...
Happy holiday!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 6:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health