Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




2 days after earthquake, 28th December 2006

There was an earthquake on Tuesday night, it seems very serious according to the news.
I was outside having dinner with Prafulla after exercise and we didn't experience any shaking while walking or having our dinner. I got to know about the earth quake when Nitin told me that his room was shaking for a while and asking me how was it, i didn't know anything!! After that, Ming Lun called and asked am i frightened just now as Taichung was shaking much. I told him nothing happened.
Thanks to those who concerning me through MSN, SMS, and some even call me purposely from Malaysia asking how was it... Actually i just received some of the late SMS (i mean dated yesterday, not sent today) in today late evening, or may be more to come on tomorrow...

Actually sometimes i do the ground is shaking, but not sure whether is really earth quake or just my imagination. There have been few times shaking since i stepped to this island, but not even one time i felt the shaking, perhaps i am too blur. To those who experienced the shaking in Malaysia are very lucky to me.., i was slept that time... :)

Two more assignments are pending, one is on the progress.., and the finals is on the first Monday after the new year... Happy countdown...

Oh ya, ang gu ang gu ang gu gu... Happy birthday to Sock Hwa!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 6:12 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health