Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




First day in Taiwan

Thanks to Kar Woh for your one day tour at Singapore, Prof. Dr. Wong for the lunch, Lim Koon, Lim Lim and Sai Weng for the supper, Felex for the drink, and Wai Har for the breakfast...
Finally thanks to Francis show me the place to Changi Airport...
Koh Mee went to meet me there... Haha...
The checked luggage over weight, the officer "close-one eye", but she saw the cabin luggage and insisted to weight it, oh..., it over weight 3 kg, so have to took out 3 kg in front of her... After got the boarding pass, i went to the toilet to put back the extra weight into the bag again then proceed to the gate... :p
Get to know a Taiwanese guy from Tainan, we talked during the flight. The Taiwan island is visible when we about to arrived, it was very nice and many agricultural areas and buildings are visible from the plane.
My "uncle" came to fetch me from CKS International Airport, save my hassle to travel by public transport.
Weather here very hot, people speakes softly, so we have to speak softly too (and i feel weird while listening myself speaking in the unusual way), traffic flow is on right hand side (so watched out) and the all the signboard is in Chinese, only road names with english...
He brought me for dinner and gave me a set of eating utensil, then only i know people here are now starting to bring their own eating utensils while eating outside. He brought me to his house for a while meeting his wife. She gave me an umbrella, a mug and some packs of tissue papers, so nice... He then sent me to the Academia Sinica Activities Centre to checked in...
Oh, that's what i do after arriving in Taiwan...

posted by teopag @ 11:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health