Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Leaving Malaysia

Leaving Ipoh yesterday...feeling sad... I thought can hold my tears for long...my parents and sister were sobbing when I was about to leave, luckily Kok Yew was the one sending me to bus station, if not I wouldn't can control my feeling...
That's their tears of happiness, as I go there for study, not for something else... Finally my tears all flow out in the bus, suddenly feel that I'll not be able to be with them for long... (write till here tears are dropping...) Hope all of them best in health and well always...

Back to KL farewell with friends.., time was constrain and very sorry for all the rushing... Wai Kong fetching me from Bandar Tun Razak to SS2, then having tea with Eng Kheong, Mau Jack, Chin Wei, Joe Foong and Cecelia at SS2...then night time steamboat at Serdang with Chuen Yi, Mei Fong, Cheah Wei, Kheng Hoe, Jit Sin, Wei Wei, Wei Chong and Tzer Ying...
Thanks for the gift from Cheah Wei, Mei Fong, Wei Wei, Gaik Theng and this morning, Prof. Yasmin.

Baggage are hard to pack, next time make sure you all don't bring too much stuffs over there... The toiletries are those actually contribute to the weight a lot, so do the papers... I've "sacrificed" many stuffs which I wish to bring over, so Chuen Yi have to help me to bring back home more stuffs now... Sorry yaa...

Thanks to Woon Wai for sending me to Puduraya bus station tonight. You can have my computer table for free... Hahahaha...


A big thank you to Win Cheong for accomodating and taking care of me in past few months. All the best to you in everything, my warmest regards to Michelle too...

posted by teopag @ 12:08 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health