Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




A day with my students

Yesterday, 6th August 2006 was a special day for me.
One day outing with my students...
We, Ray, Jeff, Pui San (not my sis) Mui Sze, Kiat Yoong and myself went to Sunway Pyramid Red Box Karaoke... We had an enjoyable time there eventhough we are not allowed to sing more than the allocated time. The two small "newly announced" couples are just..... hehe...
Later, we went to Times Square for movie, Dragon Tiger Gate...A nice action movie.. ;)
After getting back to Serdang, we went to Feeling Music Station with Fenix...
Very tired but happy. Many thanks for all the arrangements, Ray, no need to feel bad, i should be the one feeling bad actually.... Hahahaha...
I will sure remember this day for long... =)

For today, Happy birthday to Choon Thai, Choon Yang the first pair of twins i known since primary school... and Hon Hoong..., i still remember... Enjoy your day!

Labels: ,

posted by teopag @ 2:32 PM,

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger KJ Lim said...

wait a minute, you said yours student?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health